Saturday, December 13, 2014

Alpha Garcinia Cambogia Review

I received this product to review and I was pleasantly surprised!! After taking this product I didn't have the jittery feelings most "weight loss" pills give you! There was no bitter smell and after taste after taking them either, which is a big bonus in my book! There is nothing worse than taking a supplement and then burping that gross taste all day long! I did feel an increased in energy which totally help me get through my day at my job! With all that extra energy I would forget about eating, and by the end of the day I wasn't starving either! As for weight I did lose a couple pounds, but then again its the holiday season, so I managed to eat a little too much turkey on thanksgiving and put them back on. I would still recommend this product for anyone looking for an appetite suppressant and a boost of energy!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie,
    The Article on Alpha Garcinia Cambogia Review is nice. It give detail information about it. Thanks for sharing the information about it. Do Check Garcinia Cambogia before and after testimonials

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accidentally see your post on blogging field and I was attracted by your article. I will revisit your blog and pass this post on for my friends. Many thanks for sharing.

    Central Vietnam Tours
    Phong Nha Pioneer Travel
    Central Vietnam Package Tour
    Viet Tours
    My Son Tours
    Hoi An Eco Tour

    ReplyDelete