Thursday, October 16, 2014

New things!!

I have come to terms, as I get older that my attention span is really short! I thought that was just a child-like trait!! Well not for me, lol...

So on my daily hunt for new things I ran across a site call Bawte, it looks like it is in its prelaunch phase, and there is already an app for it. Just from playing around with it for a little bit, it seems to be a place to get instruction manuals, learn about recalls for pretty much anything you own! Here is the really cool part.... There is a referral program!!! The more referrals you get, the more things you could get... FOR FREE!!! YEP... FOR FREE!!!  One of my favorite words... FREE. So if you want to give it a try here is my referral link! Its super easy to sign up, just enter your email, and then confirm it!! Done, then you can spread the word and get FREE stuff too ;)



Excited for @Bawte to relaunch! I want a Bawte t-shirt and this Sphero Ollie! https://www.bawte.com/signup/fUlIaQ/

No comments:

Post a Comment